Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I don't want to forget!

Jane has been saying some crazy lady things lately and I just don't want to forget them:

1. (at snack time Jane says) "Mom, can I have a bag of meat?"

2. (at bedtime Jane says) "Mom, will you do me a really big favor? Will you clean the front of the house?"

That girl is so smart to know that it's a big deal to spend my free time cleaning!

3. (changing her undies after a close call Jane says) "Mom, you put your hands on your pee-pee and ruuuuuuun to the bathroom when you have to go potty"

Oh, really Jane? Bahahahahahahahahaha! I love that girl

Sawyer Smith has been doing some pretty grown up things lately.

1. He likes to walk around the house while doing the splits half-way. I'm getting a picture of this because it is so cute.

2. He has been copying my and Jake's hard core P90x moves by doing "Downward Dog" all over the house

I don't know what it is with my kids and downward dog. Jane was obsessed with this when she was Sawyer's age also.

3. When Sawyer sees a friend that he likes he walks up to said friend and belly bumps him! I'm not sure where he learned this at all but he did it to his friend when the little boy came over a week or so ago and then I've noticed that he and Jane do it to one another all the time!

My kids are wierd... and totally wonderful!

4. He got a bike and he loves to scoot around on it. In fact, if we put it outside of the front door he'll run out the front door and start riding, straight for the stairs! Good thing Jake and I are fast. SCARY!

Alright, I've got a lot of pictures to post in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled!