Thursday, May 27, 2010

Have you noticed?

Lately I've been noticing a disturbing trend.

Have you noticed?

No, I'm not talking about the reemergence of all things 1980's as a fashion trend. That is disturbing but not quite as disturbing as this...




Yes ma'am, it's the revival of the Rat Tail Haircut. Classy, huh?

I saw a few of these while I was visiting my Dad in the hospital, in an Atlanta suburb, over the weekend. I thought to myself "surely this is just a Georgia thing." But no. Oh, no. Florida had to one up Georgia. On my way to the Dentists office I saw a woman with the rat tail haircut. Crazy!

What do you think, Ladies? Is this the cut you'll request next time you go to the salon?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

noooooooooooooooooo way. let's stay in the present and not go back to the mullet, crew cut. hidieous....

Molly said...

Oh this is horrid....very funny though..love your blog!!Kiddos are precious.