Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jane is one happy girl!

Our Sweet Baby Jane is one happy girl. Can you tell why?




She got her ears pierced!


Jake and I took her one week ago tomorrow and I must say that I was so proud of her! She didn't cry when they pierced her ear! She just said "OW" really loudly.

She hasn't LOVED Having her earlobes cleaned and prodded three times a day since the piercing but that only lasts for five more weeks so she can handle it.

Next time you see Jane give her a high five for being such a big girl! If you don't see me around, it's probably because I'm crying in my room about how fast my sweet little girl is growing up.

5 comments:

The Miller Family said...

A big wtg to Jane for being so brave! They look super cute!

I was thinking just this morning about how in three months Levi will be 4 and, admittedly, I got a bit sad :o( How does time go so fast? I swear just yesterday we were both pregnant with our first...

Laura said...

So cute! I have a feelings that we'll be piercing Charlotte's ears before too long. She loves jewelry and accessories.

Jenny said...

sis she looks soooooo cute GREAT JOB JANIE!!!!!!
love your cousin Jenny

David and Kaitlyn said...

Oh man! Give that big girl a kiss from Auntie Kait! She looks like a princess!

the Rew Crew said...

Are you kidding?! Amazing! I am not brave enough to let Liv do it, because I'm positive she'll harass me every time I have to clean them. I'm thinking we will have to wait a few more years.

Way to go Jane!!