Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Time = Pool Time

It is summer time in Florida and, man, it is HOT this year. I think the last two weeks have had temperatures of 95 or higher. And that is not including the heat index. I'm hoping and wishing for some hurricanes or tropical storms to cool the place off! In the mean time, we spend nearly every afternoon at the pool.



Sawyer is a lover. He gives his Mom good kisses to show his appreciation and I love every second of it.


I love this girl so much! Can you tell?


The best job I've ever had.


Sawyer's cute swimsuit with an inner tube inside of it. I love this thing. He is completely independent in the pool. He can get in and out all by himself and swim safely any where he wants. It is the best. And it makes life a lot easier when I am trying to watch two kids at the pool by myself.


Jane loves the water. She is getting better every day at jumping in without holding my hands. She is also trying to get her head to go under the water these days. It is a huge improvement over last years fear of getting her face wet. Every time we go to the pool we spend the last twenty minutes or so letting her swim back and forth between me and the stairs. She loves it and is so proud of herself but she still could use some swim lessons to teach her how to keep her booty up so she can do more than just tread water.

2 comments:

David and Kaitlyn said...

I miss those kids...

barbaraence said...

You are awesome! Way to go taking them both to the pool! Maybe I'll give that a shot this week...maybe...