Friday, April 2, 2010

Family Tea Party!

A couple of weeks ago we had our first ever (!) Family Tea Party (minus the tea, of course). Here is a peek at the festivities and a small look at our new palace.

The Grub. Those cookies from Publix are SO GOOD. Seriously, print off that picture, go to your nearest Publix and find these cookies. You will not be disappointed.


Daddy and Sawyer. These two are so much fun!


Sawyer is my little cookie/sweets/milk/banana/apple/juice monster. He's great and I love licking his little fingers when they are covered in the good stuff!


Sweet Baby Jane is chowing down! She is practically a woman now (look at her AND she's starting Pre-K in a matter of months!) but she'll always be my Sweet Baby Jane.


A sweet flower from the top of a sweet cupcake that was eaten by my sweet girl.


All in all, the tea party was a success. We had a blast eating treats that we don't eat very often and we got spend some good quality time together. We need to make it more of a tradition. Maybe next time we'll make treats out of my Hungry Girl recipe book. All the recipes are 200 calories or less! Imagine that!

Anyways, spring has officially hit North Central Florida so we'll surely be doing more activities outside! Keep your eyes peeled for more updates. :)

5 comments:

barbaraence said...

What a cute idea! I'm gonna steal it...if that's okay. Those treats look so good!!

barbaraence said...

What a cute idea! I'm gonna steal it...if that's okay. Those treats look so good!!

Kim said...

sooo cute! I love it! gotta get me some of those cookies!

Machelle said...

HOLY COW JANE IS HUGE!!! Cute idea also!

Jenny said...

sis, that is a fun activity. I READ YOUR BLOG ALL THE TIME. so keep it up.
love you, Jenny