Saturday, November 6, 2010

Looking FIERCE!

We took the kids outside for some Halloween portraits a few days before the big event. It's safe to say that Sawyer is not too keen on the idea of pictures AND costumes at the same time. Jane, though, is turning into quite the little model for me. I can mover her around, change scenery, costume or make-up and she just keeps smiling or frowning for me (depending on the prevailing emotion of the day).

A few of my favorites are featured below:



This is Jane and her cute friend Nico. He loves her; can you tell?

2 comments:

Michelle Nail said...

What a really pretty kitty Jane makes! Miss you guys! Love the facelift to you blog!

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures! I am glad I found your blog! It was fun to catch up, and brush up on my Thanksgiving history. ;)