Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's finally cooled down in FL!!

I've been wanting to post these photos since I took them! Oh, I am obsessed with these kids! I can't help it; they are so cute! It has finally cooled down in Florida. THANK GOODNESS!

To celebrate, we took a family bike ride. The kids loved it and the perimeter of the complex was just large enough to tucker the kids out.
My sweet baby Jane is having a hard time adjusting to school. She has been a little sassier and crabbier than normal lately...but it usually passes pretty quickly.
These two are best buds.
Mommy and Jane. Another sad-girl face. What can a mother do? I kiss her and squeeze her and hug her and love her and take her on dates and hold her hand...I'm all out of ideas!

1 comment:

Michelle Nail said...

Girl i swear we are doing the same things hundreds of miles apart from eachother! Wish we could do them together!!