Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweetheart

Jane is growing bigger every day.
She'll be three in 18 days! (Can you believe it?!)

Today she came up to me, caressed my cheek and said:
"Sweetheart. Listen to me. I'll keep you safe from the alligators"

What a little cutie pooty.

Jake also cut Sawyer's hair while I was sleeping in the other day. He buzzed it all off!! I woke up to a son that I didn't even recognize. (Well, I DID recognize him but I couldn't believe all his hair was gone!)

Jake says Sawyer looks like a boy now instead of a girly boy. Hmph...

I'd love to show you guys a picture of Sawyer's new "manly" haircut but we lost our camera when we went to ATL for my brother's wedding.

4 comments:

Kim said...

what an sweet moment that must have been when Jane said that:) We need to have yall over soon now that we're finally just going to stay put here for a while! (We've been gone like craaazy.)

barbaraence said...

First of all, your brother got married?! Hooray!
Also, I love that Jane said that to you. That is sooooo darling :)

David and Kaitlyn said...

I can't believe they're growing up so fast!

Keri said...

Such a bumber about your camera! When ours broke we wentlike three weeks or so without and I was DYING! So, I got myself to Target and found me a replacement. Jane says the funniest things. And, I have to say that Sawyers haircut looks so cute.