Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update!!

I wish I could write to tell you that I have had the baby and he is big and healthy and handsome...but I can't. I'm still pregnant and pretty huge (have I mentioned that yet?).

Anyways, I am writing to tell you all that Jake and I finally, FINALLY, got his assignment for the Florida Highway Patrol. We're going to Gainesville, FL. Which is amazing and perfect because it is exactly where we said we wanted to go when we started the whole application, interview, training process about a year ago. We have about 5-6 weeks left in Tallahassee and then we'll be in the swamp!

Also, I must mention that the little floating baby is pretty cute on the side of my blog but I never noticed the little umbilical cord until about a day ago. It kind of creeps me out...

6 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Lol! I had to watch the baby float around the whole cirle before I saw the umbilical cord! That is kinda creepy...

Congrats on the move...I'm glad that you guys ended up where you wanted to! Sad to see you go though, especially since we just got back...!

Machelle said...

You will have that baby tonight I am telling ya! 4AM! Glad you guys got the pick you wanted!

Darcey said...

woo hoo! must be exciting to finally be moving on - lucky duck :-) we've got at least 10 more years before we can settle down somewhere :-P

Katie and John Newman said...

Traitors! No, I am just kidding. How exciting for you guys! I can't wait until we know where we will end up!

Kellie said...

WOO STARLEIGH! i cant wait to hang out with your baby boy! haha and also...i have no idea where gainsville is but i hope it is closer to orlando so that when i come to work and play you can come down :-) i am glad you got the assignment you wanted! i looooove you! good look with the little bambino its gonna be great!

Jennie Z said...

I was going to call you today for the big news, but glad to see you posted! Congrats on Gainsville!!!