Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Call me crazy...

Okay,
First of all, I have to say that I think I may be the only person in the state of Florida who enjoyed Tropical Storm Fay. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I would be willing to say that tropical storms are the BEST things that Florida summers have to offer. It did rain for about three days but it was also 20 degrees cooler than normal...with a nice breeze.
Plus, it is nice to turn on the news and not hear the weather man going on and on about our water deficit anymore. We officially have a surplus now. Yee Haw!

Second, I really think that the weather hates me sometimes. My car stinks like must from all of the moisture so I made plans today to steam clean it at my in-laws. Well...my plans are no more because of the huge lines of thunderstorms that are coming through right now. We are under a tornado watch so instead of cleaning my car and getting rid of the smell, the smell will probably just get thicker. Ew.

Other than that life is swimming along. Time is ticking away and even though it seems like it is going slow presently I keep waking up on Friday wondering where the week went.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hon...I love rainy days myself....as for the moisture problem.
Well for years I have recommended to all my customers to put in a simple bucket of "damp rid" the stuff really works!!! Congrats on the baby .. Jane is gorgeous.. hope to see ya sometime soon... Love to all
Allison

I absolutely fell in love with Jane's dance vid!!!!!!!!TOO CUTE!!!!

the Rew Crew said...

I also appreciated the cooler weather, but my car stinks as well.

Too bad.