Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's my obsession...


I'm obessessed with the new Neutrogena Wave.


This cute little product is more than a great accessory for your bathroom. It is an AMAZING tool to use on your face! Usually I am more than skeptical about these little fad face washing gadgets that come out but I decided to take the leap and try it out this time. I was not dissapointed. My skin is so much smoother. The amount of small little blackheads that were on my chin has been cut in half. If I do break out, the whole rising, popping and healing process is so much faster than with a regular cleanser.

Seriously, get this product. Even if you don't think you have a problem with your skin it feels amazing to use. Your face gets tingly and fresh. The feeling is comparable to your mouth after a good tooth-brushing.

I love it!

2 comments:

Jennie Z said...

When I googled you it brought up your post in May- weird. Sorry I commented there. Glad to know you have posted since May. I am going to have to try this wave thing. Sounds great!

barbaraence said...

How exciting! I want one too!