Monday, March 14, 2011

Bowlin' off some steam

After spending all of our time working on the house for the last couple of weeks I really needed to get out and bowl off some steam! I think I just needed to have some fun to feel refreshed and ready to keep remodeling and packing and cleaning and blah blah blah.Anyways, it worked wonders. We all had a great time. Jake got to help both of the kids learn some new skills and I worked the camera while chasing Sawyer when he wasn't physically holding the ball and throwing it down the lane.
He's such a cute little rascal!
Jane looks like a woman. I just noticed that and I am so sad.
Sawyers cute bowling shoes. I can't believe that they make bowling shoes in his size!! I thought for sure that he would be wearing his tennis shoes.

1 comment:

Darcey said...

hahaha, those are the cutest little bowling feet ever!