Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So Stinking MAD!

I don't even know how to start this story.

Lately, I've been noticing a lot of dog poo in the grass by our car. For a while I thought that the lazy bums with dogs, in the complex were just trying to stay warm by not walking across the parking lot to the dog area. But then it seemed like the poo was following my car. I started parking a couple of spots away from my normal parking area and, lo and behold, some poo appeared there as well. I really thought I was crazy.

Today, though. Today, I walked outside, with my children in tow, to go the grocery store and the front driver side tire was as FLAT as a pancake! I am not kidding you. There was no air left in it at all. I assumed I drove over a nail, but I couldn't find one. I thought maybe the tire had a leak but the air has been really good lately.

Then I started to think that maybe someone slashed my tire, but I couldn't find any puncture marks on the tire.

Well, after Jake got home and while he was changing the tire he noticed that the air cap was on incorrectly. Then he noticed a finger smudge on the rim near the air thing.

So I took the tire to the tire store and they dunked it in a tank to make sure that there was no leak. Sure enough, someone let the air out of our tire!

It's frustrating because Jake has arrested a number of people that live in our complex. Some of these people live in our building. I've complained about a college age couple that doesn't pick up their dogs poo and it's not a secret that it was me (something about staying home all day with all the blinds and windows open gives you away...).

So, anyways, I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm frustrated but I'm stuck.

5 comments:

barbaraence said...

Seriously? That is ridiculous. I am so sorry that you have to deal with that level of immaturity. Grow up people!!

Machelle said...

That is just horrible. Catch them on camera and bust their butts. That is just plain rude! When do you get transferred?? I do not think it is safe that he arrested people that live in your complex because they know it was him if they see him around. Humph. People do need to grow up and get a life.

Jenny said...

sis, what a horrible thing to have happen. im so sorry.i hope things get better. sure love you.
Jenny

Brittany said...

Sounds like when we were at the Garden Club and trying to clear a party that wouldn't leave and a drunk guy got mad and kicked a dent into my car door and we called the responsible people and they said "he didn't do it" even though he was the only one left, and I heard a noise outside after he left the door. What is wrong with people? Why can't they just do what is right? UG! And it always costs US money when we do what is right... we always pay the price for jerks. Well... any way, I hope you get it taken care of. I think owning your own place will help with this sort of thing. Oh and BTW- your flier is cute!

Darcey said...

oh lame! i'm sorry you have mean people in your complex dumb enough to mess with a cop's wife. maybe you should start carrying around a gun?

intimidation...