Wednesday, October 14, 2009

(Almost) Happy Birthday Sawyer!


So, my sweet baby boy is almost one year old!


I can't believe it...


I think time moves faster with each child that you have.


Anyways, I just wanted to post some of the wonderfully cute things that he is doing lately.

So, here is the list:


1) Sawyer has started saying "night, night" when he is tired. It is really the only thing he can tell me but he makes sure I know!


2) Sawyer is waving at people. He is so cute!


3) He has started dancing to music and


4) he thinks it is so funny when Jane shakes her hair around like a crazy girl and falls on the ground. They have started doing things to make each other laugh. It is so cute!


5) Sawyer has mastered the art of walking BACKWARDS! It is so cute and he is so proud of himself when he does it. My favorite is when he walks backwards, into my lap, on purpose!


6) Sawyers favorite thing to do while dancing is spin around. He leads with his hands (they cross across his body) and follows from there. He loves to spin. It is basically his main form of dancing but he also shakes his hands and wiggles his rear. I'm trying to get a good video of it with my camera phone but everytime I turn the phone on he stops to check out the camera.


Anyways, I'm so in love with this little boy (and Jake and Jane). We are so lucky to have such a wonderful boy in our family!

No comments: