Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's my life!

Well, folks, I'm back. It's been a while I know but I felt less than motivated to post without pictures. As you can see I have a NEW camera and lots of shiny new pictures to print. (Halleluja!) Sawyer is feeling a little under the weather so we weren't surprised when he fell asleep in the car. He's hardly sleeping right now because his little nose stops up anytime he is laying down.

Look at my sweet baby Jane.

Jane at her finest.


My first attempt at creative photography...I've got a lot of work and studying to do!



My favorite part of the day. Look at that handsome smile and those strong hands (rubbing my feet, no less).




Jake makes the funniest faces while talking on the phone.





Example 1. (He won't let me post the other examples)

Be sure to look out for a going to school post with pictures as well as just fun learning how to use our camera pictures.
Ciao!



3 comments:

David and Kaitlyn said...

Exciting! I'm glad you're back! What kind of camera did you get?

Starleigh said...

I got a Canon Rebel. It was a bit of an indulgence...but Jake says I'm worth it. :)

Jennie Z said...

Good to see you've posted! Jane's hair is looking so long. We should get together and play when you come up next.