Sunday, September 13, 2009

2nd Day of School

Here are some pictures from sweet baby Jane's second day of pre-school. We didn't get our camera in time to get first day of school pictures.

Sweet Baby Jane: so excited to go to school. She's got cute clothes, her hair has been done and she of course has her back pack!
She can hardly contain her enthusiam.

In fact, we're all so excited we can't stop smiling!



I asked for a "sweet smile" and this was all she could produce. We're working on it...


Once Jane gets to school she has to open her window so everyone knows who is at school for the day. Here is Jane opening her window!
I found out later that Jane actually used the potty at school this day. I was so proud! If I could only get her to actually use the potty at home as well!





2 comments:

Machelle said...

WOAH WOAH WOAH....she is in school?!?!? HOW old is she?! I am glad she likes school. I loved school!

David and Kaitlyn said...

Awww, my big pretty girl in SCHOOL! How exciting!