Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's RIDICULOUS!

"That's ridiculous, Mom" is Jane's favorite phrase du jour.
Here is a conversation that we had the other day.

Mom: Jane I'm going to braid your hair and you're going to look at it and say "ooooohhhh Thank You, Mom."

Jane: No. I won't.

Mom: You won't? Why not?

Jane. I won't. That's ridiculous.

If this girl weren't so much like myself I think I'd lose my mind. She is great. Life is moving along and, of course, she lets me braid her hair even though it is ridiculous.

5 comments:

David and Kaitlyn said...

I LOVE that!

The Miller Family said...

lol.

Jennie Z said...

Cute. Starleigh, you'd be proud of me. I finally learned how to french braid Kate's hair! Summer is going to be so much better!!

Sarah said...

That is so classic!!

angie said...

This is waaaaaayyy too cute! Love that little girl!