Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flashback!

So, we're at the grandparents house and while snooping around on their computer I ran into all of these fun pictures. It is fitting also that we take a look back at the last few months because Saywer's six month birthday is THIS WEEKEND!! I can't believe how much my little family has grown in the last half a year. I love them so much.

Sawyer on the car ride home from the hospital.
Sawyer's blessing. This is the Tallahassee side of the family. None of my family was able to make it.


The new family of four. Such fun.

The grandparents first visit to Gainesville brought us to the Museum of Natural History which includes a rockin butterfly house. In this picture I think Jake and I are talking about how soon Sawyer would need to eat (new mom milk supply is crazy!).




Best friends. Sawyer is Jane's "Best Boy". I love my kids. They are such a wonderful blessing in my life.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow...6 months already?? I can't wait till our little guy is here! I'm starting to get his room ready. I know it's 4 months early but I am just so anxious!