Monday, May 26, 2008

St. Simons Island

Hi All!! I'm BAaaaaaaaaCK!
We went to St. Simons Island for the weekend to meet my mom a couple of weeks ago and I just had to share our adventures. St. Simons Island is on the Ga. Coast about an hour north of Jacksonville and it is one of the best kept secrets in the South. Above is the bridge that we took into town. It was so high off the ground you could see the water and marshlands for miles.
Little Jane loved swinging at the waterfront park by the pier but she was so tired before we left on Sunday that she was falling asleep in the swing.

The women on the beach after arriving Friday evening. It rained the whole way up to St. Simons and magically cleared when we got to our condo.


Jane was so excited when she saw a pool after the long drive that she just couldn't wait to go swimming until the morning. She is realizing the pool is a little cold in this picture. She was so cute though. We just let her plop right in the water with her diaper and t-shirt on.

Jane and Mommy at the top of the lighthouse I carried two babies all the way to the top... ;)
Well, We've missed you all. If you happen to stumble across this in passing feel free to make a comment so I know your there. Sarah, you've been so great with your harrassment for me to keep writing. You can officially begin pestering me about it again!!
Salut!
Starleigh



















5 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

Wow, how did I miss this re-entry to the blog world?

Welcome back friend.

Laura said...

I have been checking your blog regulary with hope that you might one day return. Hooray for the post!

Looks like you had a fun trip! I'm glad the weather cooperated.

Kellie said...

starleigh! i didnt know you had a blog! you definitely have to keep it updated! you should call me soon so we can catch up on life. love you girl!

Jennie Z said...

Okay Starleigh, I found you by googling your name. Kind of scary, but glad I found your blog. Now we can be blog buddies. Do you really have only 67 days left? That is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.